Torpedo! Torpedo!

It's pretty good, it just kinda sounds like none of the percussion instruments got to fully finish being played. Like every beat was slightly cut off at the end.

Taos Taos

Why does it have to be sooo loud in the beginning?

Bitbeak responds:

Just how it came out haha. Agreed though, it was a little... overbearing is one way to put it

Sorry if I blew out any ears, sir

Your Abyss Your Abyss

very digimon

Ink Blots Ink Blots

A mixture between a child like sense of wonder, and let's go exploring! Did you write this with a synthesizer or physical instruments?

Bitbeak responds:

Did the beat and bass line on a synth, guitar and vocals were done the old fashioned way :D

Thanks!

Midna's Desperate Hour Midna's Desperate Hour

Gosh...This song makes me feel lost in life hahahahha. A really amazing piece for something you made when you were bored. I would love to hear more like this.

Starry Night Starry Night

Definitely portrays the song title. Gives that feeling of space and depth, emptiness. I kind of wish the background ambiance would stay in the song longer.

White Tree Maze White Tree Maze

Really nice, gives that sense of eerie uncertainty as if I'm walking through a bunch of brightly painted white rooms filled with nothing, one after the other. I really really like this. Great Job, I would suggest shortening the intro, because I found myself skipping ahead to when the song really started. It's actually kind of Alice in Wonderland feeling, which is really cool!

Tune of harmony Tune of harmony

I kind of expected a little more from this one based on your other more complex work. This seemed like all the instruments were at the same low volume and they turned into one noise. The overall song was nice and calming.

DwightFalcon responds:

Hi Robotao,
Thanks for the review. I am very sorry that the track is repetitive and boring.
Will try my best next time. Thank you. :)
Regards,
DwightFalcon

+Induction- +Induction-

Nice and ambient, just how I like it. Keep up the good work.

ABrighterShadow responds:

Thank you for the review, I'm glad my work pleased your ears.

-A Brighter Shadow

Hags At Heart Service Stores Hags At Heart Service Stores

Good melody, decent background noise, nice beat in the background, heavy bass. The second source line broke the flow of the time signature. A really good start, I'd love to see what else you can make!